Every Sunday - Karaoke Competition @ The Angel Pub £500 prize money

Angelpub

Hi

There should have been 10 entries that night, but 2 entrants wanted to change the night!

The way it will work is out of 10 people we will put 5 through from each of the 4 heats, then the two semi finals will have 10 people in each. These will then be halfed to another 5 people at each semi, so will leave 10 people in final which I think is the right amount of people to have in the final.

Please also remember that the point of this competition is to help establish the pub as it has a new landlord who has refurbished it etc... and if we only put 2 people through at a time then we wouldnt be getting the amount of people through doors etc... Thank you for your comments however.

We have looked at various ways of doing it and took on board lots of tips and help from everywhere and this was the best way.

Thanks & Regards AJ

Can i come next week ? - Sara cheesman Tonight I am going to see peter kay ? ALSO when is the final ?

Thanks

That's great, I will put your name down for next weeks heat. The final is in 5 weeks (will need to check exact date)

Enjoy Peter Kay :-)

Archived