What shoes do it for you?

Being a man I find the thought of high heels ridiculous (so impractical), however they really do do something for the legs.

Just been watching that

lady and I really do like this return to emphasising real feminine style but with the modern strength of women!

That aside, knee length boots with a high heel! Whowzers!

What's the sexiest footwear?

P.S. Ladies, don't worry, the pattern of topics i'm starting does not indicate me turning into a transvestite, i'm just helping you get prepared for new years eve so that we can all get out of the door on time and make the most of it! Here's to a happy new year!

there seems to be a theme going on with your threads spooky ..........spooky:huh:

I like a heel because I am not very tall..............however some of the heels you see the women in are clearly a health hazzard, and how they dont break their necks is beyond me

I like a nice pair of leather moccasains on a man :love:

trainers are not sexy on anyone :nono:

there seems to be a theme going on with your threads spooky ..........spooky:huh:

I like a heel because I am not very tall..............however some of the heels you see the women in are clearly a health hazzard, and how they dont break their necks is beyond me

I like a nice pair of leather moccasains on a man :love:

trainers are not sexy on anyone :nono:

how about steel toecap boots?

Archived