What shoes do it for you?

Shoes are just a part of the right ensemble so it's walking boots out on the hills or in a walkers pub, brogues in a pub, black polished shoes in a restaurant, and I guess if I used a gym it'd be trainers in there. My all time favourite (as worn by one of my ex's and the previous Dr Who) are those pump thingys worn casually around town or the supermarket.

My all time favourite (as worn by one of my ex's and the previous Dr Who) are those pump thingys worn casually around town or the supermarket.

Fake Converse All Stars?

Personally I like my Timberland or Rockport 3/4 length leather boot, not the rigger style, rather the stitched moccasin style toe. Tough and practical, whilst also being casual, smart or good for walking. Generally brown, but like black too.

DM's, never actually had a pair, too thugish for me! Always wanted some cowboy boots when I was younger though!

To be honest bare foot is sexiest on a lady...

Archived