Good nite in barnsley?

trotta69

if you like all your chart hits n old classics go 2 walkabout its open till 2am. Livingstones is a good place to start off as its really cheap and has loads of drinks offers on and good tunes. if you like indie Heaven & Hell is good and also cheap drinks. Overall Barnsley is a good night out no complaints from me x

i went to barnsley for the first time other night and went in heaven and hell, got to say i much prefer leadmill and republic, as soon as i got in there i saw about a 7 stone lass drop a guy by headbuttin him!!!! lol bit violent for my liking

i went to barnsley for the first time other night and went in heaven and hell, got to say i much prefer leadmill and republic, as soon as i got in there i saw about a 7 stone lass drop a guy by headbuttin him!!!! lol bit violent for my liking

Every time I've been to Heaven & Hell I've seen fighting....

A mate once got spat on because he was from Sheffield!!

I think that's what's called a good old fashioned Dingle welcome :loopy:

yeah go there quite alot, prefer it to Sheffield, no waiting about, all pubs and bars next to each other, you walk out of one and straight into another, ive seen NO fighting either.

Barnsley is a brilliant night out, we go round the bars and pubs then end up in Heaven and Hell nightclub, i love it there, it is soooo much better than Kingdom!!!!

Have a great night out if u go, i promise u will love it :thumbsup:

Archived