Virraj Restaurant Woodseats

Prestige1000

Hi I've been a few times but I don't think its as good as the Dilshad across the road.

When was the last time you went to the Dilshad, the guy that used to own the Dilshad opened the Viraaj and has left the Dilshad under the control of one of his old waiters. Both are good but I would say the Viraaj is nicer! Really good staff, great food and good atmosphere.

I have eaten there a few times now and in my oppinion it is the best curry house in Sheffield followed by Panaha near meadowhall and Ranmoor Tandoori.

Saw the Viraaj reviewed in the Star the other day and the critic must have a vested interest as the place he described is not the same that I went to the night after!

How does this place compare to Kashmiri aroma across the road? Had couple of gorgeously delicious curries there... would feel like a traitor going to viraaj... but what if it is better?

they are both really nice places to eat and also the everest:)

Archived