ConDems rocked as support for coalition falls dramatically

thats why the birley is always rammed...betting shop next door....just think the money you'd save using our aleshop.....

and monday its only £1.60.....

Yeah I think alot of boozers have got their pricing policies wrong. Surely better to work on lower margin / higher volume. Empty boozers are no fun!

I wouldn't worry about it mate. It only seems to be of concern to a bunch of lefties who didn't vote for either party in the first place.

The last opinion poll I looked at had the Tories above what they polled in the election, so they probably aren't that bothered. Lib/Dem voters have actually got their pary in a position where they are sharing power and exerting influence on government policy for the first time in decades. So what more do they want?

The government won't be too concerned about polls this far from an election. They probably planned to get the unpopular stuff outof the way so that they can face the country with a rising economy. Elections are the only time that polls matter.

It seems that Labour are the ones most worried by the polls, because apart from a load of shouting there isn't much they can do until the next election, and if that is called by the coalition at a moment when their polls are in the accendancy Labour may well find their share of the vote falls even lower than the 29% they got last time.

You make it all sound such plain sailing. Some very choppy waters ahead.........

You make it all sound such plain sailing. Some very choppy waters ahead.........

You are not the most accurate of predictor though are you. Do you remember this prediction made just over 7 months ago?

Personally I think Gordy should go, let the Glib Dems try and cobble together something with the Cons. When it all goes belly-up in 6 months, a re-invigorated Labour party would then be in a very strong position to win an outright majority, as many of the Glib Dems return to Labour in disgust at their leadership for joining Smarmy Dave and his chums.

You were wrong then not only about the coalition but also about Labour being described as re-invigorated.

You currently give the coalition 6 months.

The ConDems don't seem to be doing very well do they? I give 'em 6 months.

I suspect after 12th June 2011 you will be eating your own words again.

You are not the most accurate of predictor though are you. Do you remember this prediction made just over 7 months ago?

You were wrong then not only about the coalition but also about Labour being described as re-invigorated.

You currently give the coalition 6 months.

I suspect after 12th June 2011 you will be eating your own words again.

I'm not that far out am I!!!

A bit more skullduggery from the Torygraph and that could be it!;)

And as for predictions you are worse than Vague Boy, you were telling us for months before the election the Cons were going to annihilate Labour.

They couldn't even get a majority!

I'm not that far out am I!!!

A bit more skullduggery from the Torygraph and that could be it!;)

And as for predictions you are worse than Vague Boy, you were telling us for months before the election the Cons were going to annihilate Labour.

They couldn't even get a majority!

7 months and counting. That means you where wrong though doesn't it?

Did I say the conservative party would annihilate Labour? Or was that what you claim I have said?

I did say Labour has been annihilated in England and this is why Labour are not interested in an English parliament but that is very different.

7 months and counting. That means you where wrong though doesn't it?

Did I say the conservative party would annihilate Labour? Or was that what you claim I have said?

I did say Labour has been annihilated in England and this is why Labour are not interested in an English parliament but that is very different.

You're wrong everytime you come on here about something or other!

Have you ever thought of going back to Luton?:cool:

You're wrong everytime you come on here about something or other!

Have you ever thought of going back to Luton?:cool:

Can you answer the question please as you have made this claim before.

Archived