ConDems rocked as support for coalition falls dramatically

I'm still waiting for either you or wildcat to link the thread where I said labour would be annihilated by the conservatives.

To date I have used the word (not including this post) 10 times and 4 of which have been in response to your comments here. Only one other time have I used the word and that was on the General Election Megathread where I used it to describe the Labour party's performance in England. It was not a prediction, it was an observation post May 5th.

So, again, you make a claim but you cannot back it up, you instead choose to try derail and post personal attacks rather then being a grown up and admitting you are wrong :roll:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIf I really must, Wildcat's for eg post show's you claiming Labour would finish third behing the Lib dems, If that's not annihilation what would be?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIf I really must, Wildcat's for eg post show's you claiming Labour would finish third behing the Lib dems, If that's not annihilation what would be?

Nope, wildcats links show I said there is a possibility or that With a bit of luck the Lib Dems would overtake Labour relegating them to 3rd. I never made any form of prediction that would happen, that was merely my preferred outcome.

You seem to have difficulty in understanding the difference between someone opinion and a prediction in the same way you have a block on admitting you're wrong or apologising for the insults of yours that are eventually removed by the mods.

Anyway, I think I have demonstrated without a shadow of doubt that I never said anything of the sort and those reading this thread can also come to that decision given your admittance by way of omission of any evidence to back up your claim.

You keep clutching at straws if you like, while the rest of us get on with the job at hand, fixing the mess left by Labour.

He may not have used the exact word but we know what he meant, it must be so embarrassing that the Tories didn’t gain a landslide after all everything was in their favour.

In actual fact I wanted a small Tory majority with a strong Lib Dem opposition. A coalition between the conservatives and the Lib Dems didn't cross my mind but I'm happy with what we have.

Nope, wildcats links show I said there is a possibility or that With a bit of luck the Lib Dems would overtake Labour relegating them to 3rd. I never made any form of prediction that would happen, that was merely my preferred outcome.

You seem to have difficulty in understanding the difference between someone opinion and a prediction in the same way you have a block on admitting you're wrong or apologising for the insults of yours that are eventually removed by the mods.

Anyway, I think I have demonstrated without a shadow of doubt that I never said anything of the sort and those reading this thread can also come to that decision given your admittance by way of omission of any evidence to back up your claim.

You keep clutching at straws if you like, while the rest of us get on with the job at hand, fixing the mess left by Labour.

Interesting thread with some typically unpleasant personal swipes by the left crowd.

You did indeed just say 'with a bit of luck' and 'might well', but never assume fact will affect emotive rantings when dealing with left wingers!

Leaving aside their propensity to turn every argument personal, the attitude of the embittered and blinkered left does still surprise me at times.

The country is in a dreadful state. It really is bad - even worse than Labour left it the last time they came in and messed things up. The only way to fix the mess is to take the painful decisions and go through a period of tightened belts to recovery. Labour deliberately kept going full steam into the icebergs without steering away and doing what was necessary in terms of economic policy because it knew its days were numbered and it knew that the limited vision of its followers would easily be swayed to blaming whatever party or coalition was left to fix the mess.

Of course the Conservatives and Lib Dems are going to get it in the neck for a while, but they have time yet to pull something together from the tatters left them by Labour.

In actual fact I wanted a small Tory majority with a strong Lib Dem opposition. A coalition between the conservatives and the Lib Dems didn't cross my mind but I'm happy with what we have.

there cant be many thats happy with a coalition government, perhaps only you and the lib dums as it was the only way on earth they would ever get an semblence of power

Archived