ConDems rocked as support for coalition falls dramatically

Whom will the near on 10 million unemployed vote for, if united they form a majority and could seize power.

If there were any truth in the fact that the unemployed vote Labour, if they vote at all, then surely it would be in the Coalition's best interests to ensure that full employment is a goal? Using the theory that the unemployed only vote Labour, getting them into work would ensure that Labour would be out of power forever.

Someone should tell George Osborne about this then, rather than ensuring hundreds of thousands of public and private sector employees are thrown on the scrap heap, he could reverse the cuts and create jobs instead.

Someone has to clear up the wreckage after a train has come off the rails. I seem to remember it was a certain Gordon Brown who was driving at the time it happened.

Have you an accident fixation?

Paramedics,train crashes.

Any relation to private Fraser in Dads Army.

Were all doomed i tell ye.

Its a shame for the Labour fanboys that there is near on 5 years until an election and opinion polls mean diddly squat.

That's not strictly true, as you very well know.

Someone has to clear up the wreckage after a train has come off the rails.

True.

I seem to remember it was a certain Gordon Brown who was driving at the time it happened.

I also remember that the "train" was provided by the greedy bankers.

Its a shame for the Labour fanboys that there is near on 5 years until an election and opinion polls mean diddly squat.

That's not strictly true, as you very well know.

No I do not. Please educate us all on how an opinion poll carried out by the Labour supporting paper with a dwindling readership, so much so it makes a loss can spark an election?

No I do not. Please educate us all on how an opinion poll carried out by the Labour supporting paper with a dwindling readership, so much so it makes a loss can spark an election?

Newspapers will do anything for a story.

You can see why here..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/table/2010/dec/10/abcs-national-newspapers

Archived