ConDems rocked as support for coalition falls dramatically

They supported devious Nick and the Lib Dems during the election!

They switched because no one likes backing a loser, but that was 7 months ago, who does the Guardian support now? What is their political persuasion?

Your article (I won’t call it news as it’s not really newsworthy) is un-syndicated, politically motivated and designed to get people like you frothing at the mouth in order to boost their own sales. You are being a little bit gullible my red comrade.

But then again, just about everyone has said from the start that this government will be unpopular while they make the cuts necessary to fix the mess Gordon "Bullion" Brown left our country in. However there are 4 and a half years left before an election needs to be called and that is a very long time in politics.

They switched because no one likes backing a loser, but that was 7 months ago, who does the Guardian support now? What is their political persuasion?

Your article (I won’t call it news as it’s not really newsworthy) is un-syndicated, politically motivated and designed to get people like you frothing at the mouth in order to boost their own sales. You are being a little bit gullible my red comrade.

But then again, just about everyone has said from the start that this government will be unpopular while they make the cuts necessary to fix the mess Gordon "Bullion" Brown left our country in. However there are 4 and a half years left before an election needs to be called and that is a very long time in politics.

We'll see.:cool:

We'll see.:cool:

Still evading the question I see:

It is obvious to all that they are rocked.

Is it? I can only see you making such a claim. Care to substantiate that with some evidence?

I can do this all night and the longer you ignore the question the more foolish you look.

Still incapable of answering the question, I'll ask again shall I?

A friend live's near devious Nick's office on Nether Green Road (and even recieved a Christmas card from him!:gag: - thought the muppet would have had more important things to do like making the tea for Dave) she has reported such are the shockwaves emanating from the devious one's building that several trees have fallen down in the last few days.

A friend live's near devious Nick's office on Nether Green Road (and even recieved a Christmas card from him!:gag: - thought the muppet would have had more important things to do like making the tea for Dave) she has reported such are the shockwaves emanating from the devious one's building that several trees have fallen down in the last few days.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those tremors.

I wondered where they were coming from.

Much of the continued volume of steel still came from the BSC Stainless SMACC plant which was built by Labour in the '70's. The Cons allowed it to slip into foreign hands (Avesta) in the '80's and has gradually been asset stripped as production has moved to Finland (home of current owners Outokompu).

and new labour let pretty much everything else be bought and asset stripped by foreigners

Archived