To the man that banged his head on the camera in Hallamshire carpark

Obviously your conversation is far more important than the fact that someone had an accident!

Secondly the fact that the attendant is contracted to the car park is irrelevant. Most workplaces are required to have a first aid kit and all accidents are supposed to be logged and reported to the company. Sounds like the car park person couldn't be bothered to do their job properly.

Thirdly, as you read this I hope you realise how much of a moron YOU come across as.

I'm so sorry that your entire day was utterly ruined by hearing some bad words, I hope your precious and delicate sensibilities will be able to recover from the shock and horror. Perhaps you will be able to take a couple of years off work due to the stress? Perhaps there is someone you can sue? Or perhaps you should just grow a pair!

(Gulp!)... Andy!.. did you recently bang your head on a camera in a car park!... :o

Aint agression a sign of head injury and concussion? You should have been sympathetic and showed him the way to A n E? Dont think I would have been happy either but emergency staff have to put up with this from the public every day.

Yes it is a sign of a head injury. There isn't an a and e at the hallamshire to have directed him to though, its at the northern general. I think its minor injuries at the hallamshire.

I bet he put a claim in and is probably going to get some money it would not suprise me. People today claim for the smallest thing and get paid out poor man ha ha he should have watched where he was going and should not have shouted provanities at you I dislike rude, ignorant people too. :):rolleyes:

Archived