Where to perform a skin test for Eyelash glue

i agree, behind the ear. , although im one of those people that tends not to think about doing skin test and so on before i use anything new, must be the reason why my false eyelashes that i put on for a night out last night, has caused my eyes to swell slightly and very itchy like ive got sand in them :roll:

im such a dumplin!

i agree, behind the ear. , although im one of those people that tends not to think about doing skin test and so on before i use anything new, must be the reason why my false eyelashes that i put on for a night out last night, has caused my eyes to swell slightly and very itchy like ive got sand in them :roll:

im such a dumplin!

Yep you are, you only have to look at some of the horror pics when products have gone wrong to realise the manufacturers recommend a skin test for a reason.

I once had a bad reaction to nice 'n' easy hair dye, after having used all sorts of brands of dye, including that, for years. Turns out they had slightly changed the ingredients, to make hair shinier, and I reacted to that. So now, I always do a skin test with hair dyes.

Very sensible, it makes me cringe when you see the bloated faces of people in the papers & they say they did not do a test. They then try & blame the manufacturers...:huh::loopy:

I once had a bad reaction to nice 'n' easy hair dye, after having used all sorts of brands of dye, including that, for years. Turns out they had slightly changed the ingredients, to make hair shinier, and I reacted to that. So now, I always do a skin test with hair dyes.

i use to dye my hair all the time in my teenage years, never did i do a strand test or skin test and i didnt have any reactions either, infact never have i done a skin test on anything new that ive tried....

i will now of course every single time! my eyes hurt so bad but i guess its my own stupidity that got me in this position, now ive ruined my new years eve night out :(

I once got a bit of Dulux gloss on my face while painting, and came out in this huge scab thing on my cheek which looked like I'd picked an overgrown spot, it's left a scar which looks like a mole lol I didn't see any advice about skin tests on the tin!

:hihi::hihi:

Archived