Is it tickets only in mosborough new years eve

Blueeyes46

Can anyone tell me if its tickets only this year for pubs in Mosborough?

It usually is for the majority of Pubs in Mosborough, e.g. The Vine and The Queen are always ticket only on the big nights of the year, but The Royal Oak should be ticket-less this year (like every previous year). I'd recommend checking yourself, as it wouldn't surprise me if the Police requested all the Pubs to go 'ticket-only' as there has been some trouble the last few years all throughout Mosborough (alcohol + seven or eight open Pubs in the space of a mile = explosive bottleneck of trouble just waiting to explode).

After the nonsense of paying to get in pubs for the turn of the millennium I didn’t think anyone bought a ticket anymore.

Having been a regular at The Queen in Mosborough for many years I was a little taken aback when I had to pay for entry on the millennium NYE however the evening was fantastic. It's been tickets only ever since and well worth it as the buffet is always superb, the ambiance just right and there's enough room to move about. From the pubs point of view it allows them to control the numbers and reduces the likelihood of trouble. No problems with this policy here :thumbsup:

Archived