Need help: t-mobile blunder

Hi all,

I got an upgrade on Nov 29, for a blackberry on T-mobile and they said the handset would be delivered by 3rd Dec 2010. But due to heavy snow it is didn't get delivered. I contacted T-mobile they gave me 13 digit royal mail tracking number. I tried to set a re-delivery which said it would re-deliver me on Dec 13,I took a day off to collect it,no one turned up.

In between I called up T-mobile and royal mail umpteen times but no help as they just apolozised. Then on 15 Dec, I received a royal mail drop letter in my house that they couldnt deliver as no one answered the door. I went to royal mail to collect that after 48hrs with my royal mail card but they couldnt find it.

And today it is 29 dec, one whole month passed by, I am paying £25 per month plus £6.99 insurance...can I claim by mobile phone ??? T-mobile are dragging on and on ...we need to investigate and check, apparently they have sent an email to royal 10days back which havent being replied.They have asked me to wait until 10th Jan 2011. I guess that is testing my paitence. What can I do now ? When I claim it they are not agreeing as it is lost and they need to hear from Royal Mail...I am totally confused...should I leave T-mobile and cancel my direct debit ??? What shd I do ?

My partner also has the same problem,his upgrade mobile handset has also not been delivered since a month.

Thanks

as its an upgrade then you can carry on using your old handset so the bill stands, however, phone t-mobile and tell them that as you have not received the upgrade as promised then hey have to send both you and your partner another one, the contract is with royal mail and t-mobile and not with you so they have to deal with any insurance claim, if they try fobbing you off then tell them that you wish to cancel and are giving your 30 days notice and going to a proper network that can deliver a pone when promised!!

T-Mobile are clueless on Customer Service/Satisfaction.

I'm currently paying for a mobile broadband dongle that's knackered and doesn't work! They won't replace the dongle for me to use.

I've had similar issues with hardware over the years, and Orange, BT & British Gas will always ensure your hardware is working if you are in a contract. So i'm sure it's T-Mobile who seem to enjoy being a pain in the r's.

Dont mess about ask to speak to a manager, if there like 3 it may take a while to get through to them but dont give in, I had problems cancelling a contract but I never gave in to them and got it resolved. If its not sorted by 10th an offical complaint letter should do the trick!!!! good luck

Dont mess about ask to speak to a manager, if there like 3 it may take a while to get through to them but dont give in, I had problems cancelling a contract but I never gave in to them and got it resolved. If its not sorted by 10th an offical complaint letter should do the trick!!!! good luck

Why waste so much time over a company that obviosly doesn't care. These people are only interested in money. Cance thel direct debit first then let them call you and beg for your custom.

If you upgraded and the phone was part of that upgrade, but never arrived then T-Mobile are in breach of contract and you can terminate on those grounds. You have given adequate time for the royal mail to catch up and what with them losing the phone, you are not liable.

Archived