Wedding restaurant ideas?

skippyclaire

I'm getting married in May at the upper chapel in Sheffield and we're having trouble finding a restaurant that can provide a room for 80 guests to have a meal. We don't mind what kind of food it is, as long as it's nice and within walking distance of the chapel. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

We're going to try out Platillos as they have a 90 seater room, and have enquired at the Runaway Girl and Cafe Rouge but they can't seat 80...

thanks!

edit: should probably mention, this is just for a sit down meal, we've booked a venue for a party in the evening :)

Have you thought about approaching the Cutlers Hall?

Sorry if I've missed threads elsewhere on here, but can anyone tell me if this is open yet? I can't find any websites..

thank you

I'm on the Milestone mailing list and this is the email I got from them just before Christmas:

Our New Premises on Campo Lane

You may have heard that we will be opening the ‘Milestone 2’ in the New Year.It is what used to be the Wig & Pen located on Campo Lane/Paradise Square.

The new venue will be different but still recognisable as the Milestone, and of course will retain the same quality of food and service as our Kelham Island gastro pub. We are currently refurbishing the venue but we are opening our doors during the festive period to test the kitchen and bed ourselves in. Feel free to pop by and give us your views.

In the New Year we’ll be holding an official launch party to open in style – watch this space for details.

Their phone number is 0114 272 2150 if you want to try ringing them!

Archived