Easy way to save money on your shopping bill

jongo

At the risk of being called a Supermarket Crusader :roll:

Vigilance.

Thats all it takes, I called in tonight for just a few purchases from one of the major supermarkets. An item that I have been buying two a week of, for the past few weeks was in fact 50p dearer when going through the checkout. I went directly to the help desk and reported it. I only noticed this because I only had a couple of items, otherwise it would have gone unnoticed yet again

This is just one product from thousands that are on the shelves of every supermarket, makes you wonder how many more items are charged at a higher price than the shelf price.

At the risk of being called a Supermarket Crusader :roll:

Vigilance.

Thats all it takes, I called in tonight for just a few purchases from one of the major supermarkets. An item that I have been buying two a week of, for the past few weeks was in fact 50p dearer when going through the checkout. I went directly to the help desk and reported it. I only noticed this because I only had a couple of items, otherwise it would have gone unnoticed yet again

This is just one product from thousands that are on the shelves of every supermarket, makes you wonder how many more items are charged at a higher price than the shelf price.

Are you refering to Asda by any chance ?.

this has happened to me on a few occasions.........and I only usually notice when I am buying a couple of items so have the ammount already in my head

but when doing a big shop I never check my receipt, I must have been done out of hundreds :(

Archived