The Junction - Dronfield?

GrahamY

Do you mean the Sidings by any chance? This had closed down last time I checked by police order and is in the process of being sold.

Other pubs in Dronfield town are:

Coach & Horses

Victoria Inn

Blue Stoops

Green Dragon

White Swan

Bridge Inn

Hallowes

Do you mean the Sidings by any chance? This had closed down last time I checked by police order and is in the process of being sold.

The Sidings used to have a good reputation once, but by this year it had become a place with a reputation so bad that Dronnies tended to shudder at the mention of it.

The (deathly) Hallowes is another pub that's not open at the moment.

Hallowes was reportedly going to open up as an Indian restaurant. Been closed for a while, but not boarded up, unlike the Sidings which was boarded up as soon as it closed its doors.

Victoria Inn? Where's that? Or did you mean the Greyhound (The one that is an Indian)?

Hallowes was reportedly going to open up as an Indian restaurant. Been closed for a while, but not boarded up, unlike the Sidings which was boarded up as soon as it closed its doors.

Victoria Inn? Where's that? Or did you mean the Greyhound (The one that is an Indian)?

The Hallowes breifly opened up.....then closed again. It was never as good as the White Swan if you ask me.

The Victoria is near Sainsbury's in Dronfield.

Archived