Thank god snows gone to usa

Yes, my mum said the same. Very wise our mums.

My mother was very wise... she knew as soon as I walked in from school (or wherever) exactly what I'd been up to whilst I was out, and I'd get a swipe off her if I'd misbehaved.

She always said "Ahhh... A little bird told me..."

That flaming bird and its dratted big mouth hehehehe!

I hate to tell you this but our weather doesn't go to the US, its the other way round. Weather experienced on the east coast of the USA usually makes its way to the UK.

My mum always said that if the US were getting severe weather, we could expect the same, here in the UK, about two-to-three weeks later.

My mother says the same and that's where my wisdom on the mater comes from :)

I don't know that it was much more than the knowledge that the gulf stream (I think) brings the weather that the US has, all the way across the Atlantic to the UK.

its not normal for the majority of the area hit though.

It's much heavier for New York. The people in Brooklyn are truly pi*sed off. The streets were still blocked this morning and the garbage which cant be collected piling up on the kerbs.

Some are claiming that they are being neglected in favour of posh Manhattan and mayor Bloomberg in the hot seat.

Archived