Lee Evans at Sheffield Arena

Anj1364

Sorry if this comment is taken the wrong way but i saw him on Wrossy on Friday and i found him really unfunny! Really embarrassing!!

Maybe he is different onstage in his own environment but on a talk show...bad!

Thats my opinion!

His interviews are never great because he's quite nervous about them. I saw him in Birmingham last weekend and he was absolutely brilliant, my jaw ached from laughing. going again this friday as it's definetely worth seeing again! i'm sure everyone who goes will love it.

Originally posted by GoGo_dancer

I'll be there.....

Booked our tickets in August last year, how time flies!

I can sit and watch Lee Evans video's over and over, and I always end up crying with laughter....

Can't wait!:clap:

Yes we bought ours about that time as well, only at the time I didn't realise that it was for this year - I thought it was last year. I was that eager to get them as soon as they were advertised that I wasn't paying attention:loopy: We only realised a week or so before we thought we were going! But like you say - time flies and I can't believe its this weekend.

Originally posted by GoGo_dancer

I'll be there.....

Booked our tickets in August last year, how time flies!

I can sit and watch Lee Evans video's over and over, and I always end up crying with laughter....

Can't wait!:clap:

Yes, Im the same watching his videos.Ive never laughed so much.Didnt see him on Johnathon Ross though.MInd you I dont like Ross at all.

Archived