Lee Evans at Sheffield Arena

Anj1364

What a fantastic night! Well worth the wait. What an achievement to fill an arena like that two nights running. I thought the song he sang at the end in his white suit was good - quite catchy. Does anyone know why the young lad got up on the stage? was it pre-arranged? if not where was the security?

Can't wait for next time!!!

::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Anj1364

What a fantastic night! Well worth the wait. What an achievement to fill an arena like that two nights running. I thought the song he sang at the end in his white suit was good - quite catchy. Does anyone know why the young lad got up on the stage? was it pre-arranged? if not where was the security?

Can't wait for next time!!!

I was sat right at the front and the young lad just wanted to meet lee... i thought it was a good of lee to let him get on stage.... as the lad left the stage he was/looked realy chuffed... didnt seem like a set up at all...lookin forward to gettin the dvd. (28/11). The song at the end was called 3 second memory..... "bohemian rhapsody"..... god i lv it when he does that... :hihi:

WOW it sounds like you all had a really good night. I wish i'd got tickets now ... :(

I do like Lee Evans, he does remind me of Norman Wisdom in many ways and I think he's great.

Oh well, maybe next time i'll get to see him and laugh until my face aches ... :hihi:

Originally posted by Hels

WOW it sounds like you all had a really good night. I wish i'd got tickets now ... :(

I do like Lee Evans, he does remind me of Norman Wisdom in many ways and I think he's great.

Oh well, maybe next time i'll get to see him and laugh until my face aches ... :hihi:

A DVD of the show is being released on 28 November.

My face is still aching now!

Me and hubby had a right laugh on Saturday, we enjoyed every minute!

We didn't get to sleep till 2.30am cause we were sat giggling in bed!

Best bits -

Dog scraping it's bum on the wooden floor

No claims woman who went to Magaluf with her £5k cheque

Jokes about the new Sheffield 'apartments'

The sheep - 'bobble hat? F*** off...'

The bit about womens bath water

I could watch that show over again and never get bored!:clap:

Originally posted by GoGo_dancer

Me and hubby had a right laugh on Saturday, we enjoyed every minute!

We didn't get to sleep till 2.30am cause we were sat giggling in bed!

Best bits -

Dog scraping it's bum on the wooden floor

No claims woman who went to Magaluf with her £5k cheque

Jokes about the new Sheffield 'apartments'

The sheep - 'bobble hat? F*** off...'

The bit about womens bath water

I could watch that show over again and never get bored!:clap:

i want the rotherham...flu...:D and a bit of aggregate to go with mi candles...i mean ornaments ... :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: & im never wearing mi woolly jumper again...:hihi: :hihi:

Archived