Lee Evans at Sheffield Arena

Anj1364

lee evans was amazing! although I admit the song at the end wasnt great I think he made it up with the bohemian rhapsody! Must say was laughing so hard I was creased double! Peter Kay is a very good comedian but I feel Lee is more of an entertainer!!!!

Sorry to push this back to the top again, but I've heard something today that was necessary to be said.

This is concerning saturdays performance at the arena.

One of my work colleagues and his family attended, I wont mention any names, and they saw a young lad get onto the arena stage with Lee- nothing wrong there mind- as Lee apparently said it was ok for him to do so.

The lad then got off the stage to be surrounded by a bunch of arena security guards????

Can anyone confirm or deny this for me- this is saturdays performance only- I've heard a few rumours going round that the lad in question was asked to leave the arena due to this- again- can anyone confirm or deny this please.

Cheers :thumbsup:

I was there on Saturday and I watched him get down from the stage then walk with someone (I presumed it was security and they had allowed him to do it) to the back of the arena but I don't know if they made him leave.

Sorry not read the rest of this topic - saw it was about Lee Evans and had to post a comment; -I saw Lee on Friday night at the Arena, he was absolutely f***ing amazing, I laughed myself stupid, those people that started to leave during the song, missed out on the Behemien Rapsody .

I have already ordered the DVD on play.com.

Cheers

Matt

• 1 month later...

After seing Lee Evans at Sheffield Arena and havin a good laugh i thought id buy the dvd and re-live the moment... it was filmed at cardiff.... no Behemien Rapsody, ALTERNATIVE ENDING..?? (wft?) spoilt a good dvd..:suspect: anyone else bought the dvd??

Archived