Does 'merely' thinking a certain way make you a '-phobe', '-ist' etc

Well lets discriminate against you and your children for no reason shall we?

Fair enough. It wouldn't be for no reason would it? you would surely have a personal reason for discriminating against me...reasons you are entitled to have.

Lets just say you were a shop keeper or something, your discrimination wouldn't kill me, there's plenty of other shop keepers that wont discriminate against me, so I'll just go there.

Surely your preferences as a baby would be influenced by your present state of mind going back in time with phobia's you've picked up on the way. As a baby all your concern would be 'feed me'. So..as a baby, kept warm and fed, for all it cared you could just as well be a duck.

quack quack

That's because they're not unnatural. They are just undesirable to certain members of our society.

i wonder if it's because it's all to do with sex. there can't be any other reason. which is why i was saying seeing a whole person, with all that they are, only as gay, or gay first, makes YOU perverted, not them.

Lets just say you were a shop keeper or something, your discrimination wouldn't kill me, there's plenty of other shop keepers that wont discriminate against me, so I'll just go there.
Let's say Im a renal surgeon and your life depends on my best efforts, but I dont like you and would rather give a donated kidney to someone I do like.

Archived