Does 'merely' thinking a certain way make you a '-phobe', '-ist' etc

So if I have an aquaintance who is homosexual who I accept is quite normal in every other sense and I believe should be treat exactly the same as everyone else but feel that the homosexuality is not natural then am I a bigot, because if I see someone in a wheelchair through some illness I feel empathy and that the person should be treat as normal as possible but do not like the disease.which put him in the wheelchair Does that make me a bigot too. Could it be that the definition of bigot should be, We cannot convince him to our point of view so he must be wicked or stupid and we should all insult him until he agrees with us.
Homosexuality isn't natural simply because mankind would cease to be if we all to do it. So how many other things is there that mankind does that nature never intended us to do?

Homosexuality isn't natural simply because mankind would cease to be if we all did it. So how many other things is there that mankind does that nature never intended us to do?

What a bizarre way of thinking you have. Homosexuality is natural because it occurs in nature in man and other species.

Homosexuality isn't natural simply because mankind would cease to be if we all to do it. So how many other things is there that mankind does that nature never intended us to do?

. 'natural' is anything produced by nature, more or less, right?if the main reason homosexuality is not natural is because the human race would die out did it then infertility should be classed the same. but it's not. there are people born all sorts of ways, physically disabled, mentally disabled etc but you never hear people say that's unnatural.

What a bizarre way of thinking you have. Homosexuality is natural because it occurs in nature in man and other species.
That was sort of my point Halibut. Hence the latter part of my post.:- <So how many other things is there that manking does that nature never intended us to do?>

. 'natural' is anything produced by nature, more or less, right?if the main reason homosexuality is not natural is because the human race would die out did it then infertility should be classed the same. but it's not. there are people born all sorts of ways, physically disabled, mentally disabled etc but you never hear people say that's unnatural.
That's because they're not unnatural. They are just undesirable to certain members of our society.

I know I'd rather a white British female babysit my kids then any other profile.

That may sound bigotted, but secretly I bet most of you lot would agree with me.

Why? I certainly wouldnt agree.

Even in the racist deep south of America, the rich white folks relied on black women to look after their children.

Who says that black people are over represented in prisons? (other than black people?)

Do you know what the phrase actually means? It doesnt mean the criminal justice system has failed them, it means as a proportion of the total population blacks in prison exceed that proportion.

Archived