Who got the best result from a complaint?

I contacted pepsi max as I bought normal pepsi instead of pepsi max

the normal pepsi had the word MAX on it and so I said that this was misleading

I recived the very next day a letter and a gift voucher for 25 pounds to spend on pepsi max and they said that it was a very valid point that I had made.

I was honestly impressed and happy with their response to my complaint so well done to them

I contacted pepsi max as I bought normal pepsi instead of pepsi max

the normal pepsi had the word MAX on it and so I said that this was misleading

I recived the very next day a letter and a gift voucher for 25 pounds to spend on pepsi max and they said that it was a very valid point that I had made.

I was honestly impressed and happy with their response to my complaint so well done to them

I don't get that - you bought normal Pepsi in a can that said Pepsi Max?

What do they put on Pepsi Max cans?

How could you tell anyway when they taste the same?

Ive complained to British Gas 3 times and got them resolved the last was this year when I told them that my meter was not working correctly and my last two winter bills where too much and I had not spent the amount billed, my house had been flooded in 2007, anyway two years of complaining and then they agree and meet my half way and I receive a cheque for 1250.00, and that was only half of it cos I had had my meter replaced and could not provide the solid evidience!!!

Seems a bit thin, but a cake six months over date isn't really going to poison you is it? It'll just be rather dry.

Not sure although it was a strawberry cream cake and if it had been refrigerated the entire time, it could well have been choc-full of nasty bacteria.

i once found myself on the receiving end of a tesco home brand tampon.. I wont go into detail but a doctors trip later and a letter of complaint got me a £15 voucher for tescos.... Might try that again, im sure they wont want me to proove it, they didnt last time! :)

Archived