If I could pass a law, in return I'd like

if i could pass the law for spitting in public places the fine would be heavy. it's the most disgusting act ever.no wonder we have allsorts of germs flying about..! IN RETURN I WANT MY BANK CHARGES BACK.THE GOVERMENT ALLOWED THE THIEVES TO GET AWAY WITH IT.2011 looks bleak:rolleyes:

Classic stuff Hondababe!

As good as the ones from that column in Private Eye - love the bizarre shift from spitting to bank charges and the capitalization is a nice touch. Great ending too.

P.S. I agree that spitting in public is horrid. I am 43 and live near a tree.

I would pass a law to bring back the chain gangs for minor misdeameanors.

They should be made to clean up and repair any damage they've done in or to the community. Maybe the humiliation would stop them from misbehaving twice.

Might make people think before they tag grafitti over newly painted surfaces, scratch cars, shoplift, flytip, break windows, damage newly installed granite seats on the Moor ...........

forgot - and in return I'd like a community that cares. Nothing for me, but let's look after what we have.

Archived