Would love hear from the old manorites 1970 onwards

topham 4

Hi all you Manorites,

I lived at no 20 Cary Road on the manor. My dad name is Pete Topham my mum is called Kay can anyone remember them? We remember the Dodds, lavilles, Denton, Wilds, Clarks, Wrights this was around 1970 onwards. Would love to hear from you with any stories. My friends then were maxine brown , Nicola slack, Lisa charlesworth and Donna Williams would be great to hear from you. xx

My sister is lisa charlesworth and i remember your parents and the lavilles

Hi there,

How is Lisa. I saw her in woodhouse a few years ago and she had cut off all that lovely long hair she had. It was lovely to see her. I tried to look for her on facebook without success. Send her my love xxxx

Hi there,

How is Lisa. I saw her in woodhouse a few years ago and she had cut off all that lovely long hair she had. It was lovely to see her. I tried to look for her on facebook without success. Send her my love xxxx

To be honest with you i won't pass on your love or any messages to her, the lying, stealing scum !...Ive not seen her for two years since our parents died and don't intend to ever again...she is on facebook but ive blocked her so she can't butt into my life anymore, we all cut her and her family off for reasons i won't say, sorry:rant::roll:

Hi all you Manorites,

I lived at no 20 Cary Road on the manor. My dad name is Pete Topham my mum is called Kay can anyone remember them? We remember the Dodds, lavilles, Denton, Wilds, Clarks, Wrights this was around 1970 onwards. Would love to hear from you with any stories. My friends then were maxine brown , Nicola slack, Lisa charlesworth and Donna Williams would be great to hear from you. xx

I lived on the next Road to you - Woodthorpe Close, from 1976 (the year I was born) up until I was 13 when I moved over the other side of Prince onto Fitzhubert.. :)

Archived