Have you ever..

norks

been the last to know something?

What did it feel like when the sudden realization finally dawned on you that you had been made a fool of but worst of all everyone knew about it but chose not to tell you?

I am in a similar situation and just wondered how other people coped with it.

Feeling a little foolish and very angry at myself for letting it go on so long but most of all i am feeling angry and bitter at all the people who knew but kept quiet.

Roll on tomorrow for major changes.

I remember many years ago in my late teens when I found out that something had been going on for six months or so, it hurt but I let her go, on good terms. I thought of her everyday for at least five years, I don't know why, but I did. Since then we've had a few special moments, just for fun and they have been. She even got in touch a few months ago.

I've never held anything against her other than not telling me, we only have one life and nobody is perfect, regret and revenge are a waste of time. Move on happily!

Archived