Idiots who can't take their drink.

We went out with the missus and kids,to a watering hole at Netherthorpe last night.We were enjoying a pleasant night,but some ding bat had to spoil it by thinking he was ten men and punching 2 re-enforced internal window through.

The idiot left a very heavy trail of blood right out onto the street :gag:.

We saw then div further down the road bare chested,with his shirt wrapped around his arm. Obviously you didnt give a dam about the damage you have caused,the cost involved or whos night you spoiled :rant: so i hope you are very proud of yourself.

If you cant take the ale stay at home next year :loopy:

RANT OVER BLOODY CRACKPOT.

We went out with the missus and kids,to a watering hole at Netherthorpe last night.We were enjoying a pleasant night,but some ding bat had to spoil it by thinking he was ten men and punching 2 re-enforced internal window through.

We saw then div further down the road bare chested,with his shirt wrapped around his arm. Obviously you didnt give a dam about the damage you have caused,the cost involved or whos night you spoiled :rant: so i hope you are very proud of yourself.

Sounds like another plastic gangster from Sheff.

A bad experience....but, come on, I wouldn't be taking my kids to Netherthorpe on New Year's Eve!!

The police were called at the roundabout infront of The Wagon last night after a large group of lads starting fighting. There were that many that I couldnt get past in my car but was scared to beep the horn incase they turned to me.

When I eventually got past them and was heading towards ecclesfield I saw 2 riot vans and at least 4 cop cars fly past me in that direction with lights flashing.

Then when I went back to The Queens in High Green afdter taking a mate home a fight kicked off with 2 women and the music was turned off early.

Yeah and now he'll cost the NHS a fortune to fix up.

A couple of years back I had a nasty fall and broke both bones in my arm very badly.Had to have surgery to pin it. But first I had to wait 3 days on a ward in agony for the surgery. Every day surgery was schedueled and then cancelled due to "emergencies"

I was furious to find out from a nurse that the "emergencies" were blokes putting their fists through glass panes. Apparently it happens day in and day out and there is a constant stream of them needing surgery. They take preference over all other surgery patients because severed tendons have to be repaired immediatly to heal well.

Its disgusting and people who self inflict because of temper should be left to linger and think about the consequences of their actions

I'm of the opinion that folk who can't take their ale and end up wanting to take the world on after a sniff of the barmaid's apron should do themselves and everone else a favour and stay at home. Preferably with a cup of tea.

Beer cadets bring nothing to a night out except for vomit, 999 calls and aggro.

Archived