Idiots who can't take their drink.

I'm not saying drink makes the situation any better but I don't see things being much different even if the same people where in there drinking Cola.

There's still plenty of retarded and or nasty people about and they'll fight, mug, steal with or without drink. They weren't brought up properly and that's it.

For your information Mecky,this is the first time in about 7 yrs that we have been out on NYE,as we normally look after our small granddaughter.:loopy:

Why feel like you should justify yourselves, its a god given right for us brits to go out and enjoy a pint. Its the idiots who should stop in :)

We went out with the missus and kids,to a watering hole at Netherthorpe last night.We were enjoying a pleasant night,but some ding bat had to spoil it by thinking he was ten men and punching 2 re-enforced internal window through.

The idiot left a very heavy trail of blood right out onto the street :gag:.

We saw then div further down the road bare chested,with his shirt wrapped around his arm. Obviously you didnt give a dam about the damage you have caused,the cost involved or whos night you spoiled :rant: so i hope you are very proud of yourself.

If you cant take the ale stay at home next year :loopy:

RANT OVER BLOODY CRACKPOT.

Oh i do love how people jump to the comnclusion that this person was some sort of crackpot idiot or he couldn't take his drink.

Well i am that very persons auntie, and i can tell you all ''Yes'' he has severed all the tendons in his hand and came out of theatre just half hour ago...my nephew is a very mild and well mannerd young man, and i do not condone what he did, but i can say with hand on heart that he did not know what he was doing. Some ''Idiot Crackpot'' had spiked his drink, even his own mother said she didn't know her own son when she had arrived at the hospital.

I also want to point out that he only goes out two or three times a year as he has a young family himself.

Dont be so bloody stupid :roll:

Well you are the one who is exposing his kids to raucous conduct,and introducing them to a drink culture.My kids went to a party and did not witness violence,or me drinking as I stayed at home with our cat.All my sons are old enough to drink in pubs but opted for a private party where all the people were well behaved(this was in S6 near Commonside).They easy that the truth hurts and I can live with your judgement that I am bloody stupid-its like a compliment from any thinking person.

Well you are the one who is exposing his kids to raucous conduct,and introducing them to a drink culture.My kids went to a party and did not witness violence,or me drinking as I stayed at home with our cat.All my sons are old enough to drink in pubs but opted for a private party where all the people were well behaved(this was in S6 near Commonside).They easy that the truth hurts and I can live with your judgement that I am bloody stupid-its like a compliment from any thinking person.

What an arrogant and ridiculous attitude. 'Raucous conduct' indeed.

Oh i do love how people jump to the comnclusion that this person was some sort of crackpot idiot or he couldn't take his drink.

Well i am that very persons auntie, and i can tell you all ''Yes'' he has severed all the tendons in his hand and came out of theatre just half hour ago...my nephew is a very mild and well mannerd young man, and i do not condone what he did, but i can say with hand on heart that he did not know what he was doing. Some ''Idiot Crackpot'' had spiked his drink, even his own mother said she didn't know her own son when she had arrived at the hospital.

I also want to point out that he only goes out two or three times a year as he has a young family himself.

I have not mentioned in my post where this happened,so how do you know its the same place? :suspect:

Well im sure your proud of him :huh: then,not only has he caused damage/excess cost to the venue,but he also has taken up the valuable time at the expense of the NHS. :loopy:

That 'someone spiked my drink' routine must be one of the most overworked and pathetic excuses going.

It's my belief that at least seven times out of ten it's utter rubbish and it's someone who is quite simply very, very drunk.

Archived