Idiots who can't take their drink.

Well you are the one who is exposing his kids to raucous conduct,and introducing them to a drink culture.My kids went to a party and did not witness violence,or me drinking as I stayed at home with our cat.All my sons are old enough to drink in pubs but opted for a private party where all the people were well behaved(this was in S6 near Commonside).They easy that the truth hurts and I can live with your judgement that I am bloody stupid-its like a compliment from any thinking person.

So you honestly think i would have chosen that venue if i had known that some nutter was gonna put a few windows through:loopy:

Go and wrap ya kids up in cotton wool mate,and wake up to the real world. :roll:

That 'someone spiked my drink' routine must be one of the most overworked and pathetic excuses going.

It's my belief that at least seven times out of ten it's utter rubbish and it's someone who is quite simply very, very drunk.

I totaly agree buddie.:)

So you honestly think i would have chosen that venue if i had known that some nutter was gonna put a few windows through:loopy:

Go and wrap ya kids up in cotton wool mate,and wake up to the real world. :roll:

Choosing any such venue is hazardous,and the real world is full of hazards.Each time you reply you are making increasingly intemperate comments.Have you been drinking again tonight?

Its getting bad when you have to stay in christmas eve and new years eve cos of some divvys, doesnt matter where you go netherthorpe, hillsborough here is always someone fighting and trouble you get it anywhere you go, it does spoil the night though and put some people off.

Isnt this just a normal weekend night in town thesedays. It dont matter what time of year it is there is always someone that cant handle their drink.

Choosing any such venue is hazardous,and the real world is full of hazards.Each time you reply you are making increasingly intemperate comments.Have you been drinking again tonight?

Yeh im so scared of venturing out to hazard-as venues i decided never to go out drinking ever again,so ive opened a bottle,our lass is gonna spike my drink then im gonna smash the lot up :roll:

Jog on !!! :hihi:

Yeh im so scared of venturing out to hazard-as venues i decided never to go out drinking ever again,so ive opened a bottle,our lass is gonna spike my drink then im gonna smash the lot up :roll:

Jog on !!! :hihi:

Just as I thought-another hazardous drinker with little sense of irony.

Well if he is normally a good citizen he will be working overtime to earn the money to put right the damaged caused. To show his "young family" what you do when you mess up. You put things right and appologise.

We all mess up sometimes. Its how you deal with it afterwards.

Oh i do love how people jump to the comnclusion that this person was some sort of crackpot idiot or he couldn't take his drink.

Well i am that very persons auntie, and i can tell you all ''Yes'' he has severed all the tendons in his hand and came out of theatre just half hour ago...my nephew is a very mild and well mannerd young man, and i do not condone what he did, but i can say with hand on heart that he did not know what he was doing. Some ''Idiot Crackpot'' had spiked his drink, even his own mother said she didn't know her own son when she had arrived at the hospital.

I also want to point out that he only goes out two or three times a year as he has a young family himself.

Some people totally change when they have had too much to drink. If he is only an occasional

binge drinker this might have made it worse, some people don't drink very often, but when they do they do it to an extreme. A lot of drinkers see NYE as a reason to go on a day-long bender.

Well if he is normally a good citizen he will be working overtime to earn the money to put right the damaged caused. To show his "young family" what you do when you mess up. You put things right and appologise.

We all mess up sometimes. Its how you deal with it afterwards.

As he is still in hospital his OH has appologised and the damages will be paid for by him. He can not remember anything at all from that night........and i will say again that he drank all of 3 pints that night.......and i do agree with the post saying that ''my drink was spiked'' can be used as an excuse, but in this case it is a true statement, hence why they had to hold off the operation until today.

Archived