Idiots who can't take their drink.

Thank you for your post :) .... He is doing well and is back home with his family. He does feel really bad for the distress and of course the damage he has caused. He will be meeting with the landlord himself shortly to sort things out with him, as the landlord knows my nephew he was just concerned about his injuries and him getting well......thanks again for your lovely post.
Good im glad he is doing well, and your post goes to show that he is doing the right thing by sorting it out.

I hope hes back drinking in their once again, when its all behind him.

Everyone reacts differently to drugs, what makes you happy may make someone else show other emotions.

If a person who doesnt take drugs at all is spiked you cant expect them to just go with the flow and start feeling the love, it could be making them panic, and panic can set off anger.

Am I really having to explain this to adults?

Everyone reacts differently to drugs, what makes you happy may make someone else show other emotions.

If a person who doesnt take drugs at all is spiked you cant expect them to just go with the flow and start feeling the love, it could be making them panic, and panic can set off anger.

Am I really having to explain this to adults?

I am afraid you are...we have all acted stupid under the influence...but i held my hand in the air and said i was an Idiot.....A "spiked drink" excuse just doesn't wash with me i am afraid...

How did you make my words go big? I need to learn.

The lads relative says he has held his hands up (well the the one thats not severed) and accepted responsibilty for his actions and is going to put it right, so that seems to be what your saying he hasnt done...when he has.

People find it amusing to spike other peoples drinks, especially people who wouldnt usually do drugs.

I know a lass who went away with her dad for the night leaving her dog with friends...guess who got spiked that night by some <REMOVED>..The dog, why? because the said <REMOVED> wanted to see what it would do, trust me it didnt feel the love! Sick <REMOVED>

Archived