Idiots who can't take their drink.

Thank you for your post :) .... He is doing well and is back home with his family. He does feel really bad for the distress and of course the damage he has caused. He will be meeting with the landlord himself shortly to sort things out with him, as the landlord knows my nephew he was just concerned about his injuries and him getting well......thanks again for your lovely post.

When is this going to happen then? because it aint happened yet :huh:

yer beer's too strong in England. It takes a man to hold his drink and not some half grown punk. Reduce the alcohol content and double the price of a pint for all between the ages of 18 and 23.

They'll still buy the stuff but drink less

Harley, why penalise everyone in that age group? I'm 19 and I used to go out drinking, but I knew my limit and stopped before I reached that.

Just because there are some idiots out there who drink too much, cause trouble and then use the "I was spiked" excuse doesn't mean you should penalise those of us who drink alcohol responsibly.

And to julieG, you are quick to defend your relative, but where in the OP does it mention who, where and what time?

I must say, I went out on "mad-friday" and NYE this year, in town, and didn't see one single bit of bother. Anywhere. Normally people are excessively drunk but this wasn't the case in the establishments I went in this year, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Archived