Curtain backdrop for my wedding

Theres quite a few companies out there that hire them out, they are about £200,

Glamourpuss weddings do them and also Sparkle n shine weddings.

I no that sparkle n shine weddings have an offer on at the minute, all the twinkle stuff i.e top table skirt cake table and bridal arch for £280 I thing.

Sarahbell-just out of interest are you in any way linked to Sparkle n shine weddings? Just wondering as nearly all your posts on the forum seem to be promoting them somehow and updating about their new offers which would suggest you are linked, however you post as if you have used them from personal experience?

Sarahbell-just out of interest are you in any way linked to Sparkle n shine weddings? Just wondering as nearly all your posts on the forum seem to be promoting them somehow and updating about their new offers which would suggest you are linked, however you post as if you have used them from personal experience?

Sambilena- no Im not link to this company in any way. I used this company for my wedding, and they did a really good job. I thought it would be nice to give them some good feed back, after all I thought thats what this forum was for?? I have'nt just mention sparkle n shine in the recent post, I have mention Glamourpuss, baileys catering, Manhattens Band ect...

The offer that they have on, was an offer that benfit us, and because Im in their facebook group still, the group sends messages and updates on the offers they have on. I noticed it was still on. so I thought I would share it on here.

Lol ok sarahbell, no problem. Yes the forum is for sharing recommendations but it just seemed weird when looking at your previous posts every single one since 2009 gives a recommendation to sparkle and shine, and you havent posted anything else.The OP is a really good friend of mine so just wanted to make sure she wasnt getting biased opinions from people promoting their own company.

lol, Ok I understand that. but thats all i have been using this forum for, (wedding ideas & recomendations) I havent been on for quite some time, and then when somebody replys to your thread you get an email, and thats what happened a couple of weeks ago, someone had replyed to one of my post from ages ago, and since then Ive got back into the habit of coming back on. Ive had a look all way through the forum today and I didnt realise there was that many different forums lol. So when I come back on I will make sure I take a look through them so I could offer advise on different things.

Archived