Anyone use a "Circulation Booster"?

I have one. I also have problems with arthritis and other health issues so I thought it might help. I have to say my doctor just laughed and said 'best of luck...'

It is supposed to help with core muscles and circulation.

All I can say is that the day after using it my muscles do ache a bit - like they do when you've just started exercising.

I have one. I also have problems with arthritis and other health issues so I thought it might help. I have to say my doctor just laughed and said 'best of luck...'

It is supposed to help with core muscles and circulation.

All I can say is that the day after using it my muscles do ache a bit - like they do when you've just started exercising.

Are people talking about the "High Tec Health" circulation booster here or just the cheap replica's sold as foot massagers?

We have the proper booster from High Tec and it really is very good. My hubby sufferers from painful feet but since using this machine the improvement has been immense. He really knows about it if he misses a day.

I suffer from poor circulation and it really helps there as well.

Also this machine doubles up as a "Tens" machine and is supplied with the pads which can be placed anywhere on the body.

Anybody who has used a Tens machine for pain relief will probably bear witness to how efficient they are.

These machines are expensive but if you suffer from certain medical conditions then you are able to claim the VAT back.

As for the company themselves.......I can't sing their praises high enough. Our machine broke down after a short while. It was entirely my fault because I plugged the wrong power lead in. :roll: The machine was returned to them free of charge and replaced/repaired and returned within a week. That was despite apoligising that it might take up to three weeks because they were so busy supplying them.

By the way........I haven't seen or heard of any bad reports about them either on the company's own website or elsewhere.

I can really feel a difference when I use ours and it feels as if it's doing something that walking doesn't do.

Anyhow, I can recommend them but I suppose it's each to their own but for those that have never tried them then perhaps they aren't best qualified to pass opinion. :)

PS. Having just done a quick google I can see the website is still there and still advertising/selling these machines. There's also one for sale on Amazon so advertising certainly hasn't been banned in this country.

whilst the advice is flying, i suffer rearly bad cramps in my legs, sometimes yes it maybe as a result of exercise but not always is it worth bothering the doctor about ?

Perhaps you don't drink enough water? Leg cramps, especially during exercise are a sign of dehydration in the muscles...

Perhaps you don't drink enough water? Leg cramps, especially during exercise are a sign of dehydration in the muscles...

Cramps could also indicate venous insufficiency and other problems concerning your arteries.

Yes erb666........it definately is worth a visit to your doctors. It might be something simple but it's better to get it checked out anyhow.

Archived