Aliens The disclosure project

They are here , the evidence avialble today particulary on youtube for everyone to research will provide most level headed people 1 conclusion.

The american goverment wants tactical advancements in technology before other countries thus keeping aliens a secret is in the interest of national security.

Yes a UFO landed in New Mexico twenty years back and the aliens were taken prisoner and made to reveal their advanced technology by being subjected to non stop episodes of the "I love Lucy" show. After two weeks of this they broke down and divulged quite a bit of information some of which led to the development of the B2 Stealth bomber and the cordless waffle iron.

Several of them today hold high positions in the Pentagon and government.

How do I know all this? The Enquirer told me so

Sadly most people enjoy remaining ignorant and this helps them get through life as they are incapable of thinking outside of the box and trust the media to keep them informed of what is happening around the world. Personally I like to stay ahead of the game and make my own judgements and conclusions. Sooner or later I will be prooved correct !!

Sadly most people enjoy remaining ignorant and this helps them get through life as they are incapable of thinking outside of the box and trust the media to keep them informed of what is happening around the world. Personally I like to stay ahead of the game and make my own judgements and conclusions. Sooner or later I will be prooved correct !!

By believing stuff put up by loons on youtube. Yeah.

Are you an adult?

Thats a bit harsh fishface...

I have had some great information off of youtube.

So have I, but it's also full of absolute garbage that naive people seem only too keen to believe because 'if it's on telly it must be true'.

the roswell incident local undertaker supplies airforce with small coffins 1947 for recovered alien bodies he was told not to say anything or he would soon dissapear in the desert. Check out seargent cliffard stone who helped with the recovery of alien craft and ebe's for the military, bob lazar who worked at s4 area 51, Astronaut Edgar Mitchel who was brought up in roswell and the sixth man to walk on the moon listen to these people are they stupid no !!!!!!! I wish I was as intelegent as these people

A huge number of UFOs seen over the past 60 or so years were classified military machines.

Governments actually courted UFO enthusiasts and encouraged them to report these things to spread the word and eventually just about everything unusual seen up there was called a flying saucer. The governments loved this because instead of people reporting what could be secret aircraft they were saying UFO.

Foreign powers and anyone interested in secret projects lost interest in anything seen because the very subject was made laughable- just look at the number of "serious" ufo programmes on TV that have people in tin foil hats and obviously mentally ill people involved.

The subject has been turned into one of idiocy and in a way thats sad because if out of all the thousands of reports of uofs over the decades, just one was authentic... just think of the implications...

We are aware that it isnt just so-called Nut jobs see these things, pilots, astronauts, police officers, military- LOTS of credible people see them, trouble is, they end up being ridiculed.

the roswell incident local undertaker supplies airforce with small coffins 1947 for recovered alien bodies he was told not to say anything or he would soon dissapear in the desert. Check out seargent cliffard stone who helped with the recovery of alien craft and ebe's for the military, bob lazar who worked at s4 area 51, Astronaut Edgar Mitchel who was brought up in roswell and the sixth man to walk on the moon listen to these people are they stupid no !!!!!!! I wish I was as intelegent as these people

You had me up until this point.

I have no doubt the goverment are as bent as a butchers hook but i think even they would do better than dumping someone in the desert :hihi:

Archived