Aliens The disclosure project

Just to mention a few people who have had first hand knowledge about ufo's . Philip j corsoe, who was part of the team who helped reverse engineer technology that came from the downed craft at roswel. Technology gained includes printed cirkit boards, fibre optics, night vision goggles, bullet proof vests , lasers. Check him out on you tube it's all there. Another man who is also very interesting is Bob Dean who was involved with nato cosmic top secret stuff. Come on ! pass coment when you have checked things out.

Its interesting how they didn't reverse engineer faster than light travel or anything particularly useful...

It's interesting how you choose your "evidence" to be this technology (you'll be claming the aliens used velcro next), because bullet proof vests have been around since the 1800s and the concept of body armour for hundreds of years. Probably not a creation of extraterrestrial origin.

Fibre optics were invented in the 1930s - and the idea for that technology has been around for more than 100 years...

Maybe aliens did crash to earth once, but it's certainly not widespread and while I choose to believe in the existence of alien life forms, I doubt we'll have any tangible evidence in my life time.

Just to mention a few people who have had first hand knowledge about ufo's . Philip j corsoe, who was part of the team who helped reverse engineer technology that came from the downed craft at roswel. Technology gained includes printed cirkit boards, fibre optics, night vision goggles, bullet proof vests , lasers. Check him out on you tube it's all there. Another man who is also very interesting is Bob Dean who was involved with nato cosmic top secret stuff. Come on ! pass coment when you have checked things out.

My bold, did Philip J Corso invent the spell checker on one of his UFO (didn't he know what it was?) flights of fantasy to Roswell, obviously paid for by NATO?

Why would they want to come to a minor planet in an undistinguished solar system--a planet which its human inhabitants are doing their best to destroy and make uninhabitable anyway? Surely there must be much more interesting and profitable places for them to visit--if they exist in the first place.

Perhaps aliens breathe carbon dioxide and eat old plastic bags and polystyrene.

Although many UFO enthusiasts seem to be aethiests and most religious people seem to be non-believers of alien life (only from my own limited experience), it's uncanny how they seem to both believe in them because they read it in a book, or saw it on youtube.

Why would aliens want anything to do with our poxy earth? If they have studied earth they must have been pretty well put off by the behaviour of the two legged human species. Wars, disease. pollution, greed and avarice. Long ago dismissed us as a bunch of stupid backward oafs

Not worth the risk of making contact and catching some disease for which they have no antidote.

Why would aliens want anything to do with our poxy earth? If they have studied earth they must have been pretty well put off by the behaviour of the two legged human species. Wars, disease. pollution, greed and avarice. Long ago dismissed us as a bunch of stupid backward oafs

Not worth the risk of making contact and catching some disease for which they have no antidote.

I'm on the same wavelength as you Harleyman.

The evidence that there are aliens visiting us in their flying saucers isn't bury good or credible when it comes to actual tangible stuff. The many many films that are about are fuzzy and so unclear it's impossible to state what the film is actually showing.

Area 51 is interesting if only for the fact that all the ufologists haven't done a mass trespass and gone for a closer look at the supposed hanger doors built into the mountainside for example.

I saw a UFO once as I was driving up the M1 and to this day I can't say what it was but the doesn't mean that it was a spaceship from some highly evolved technologically advanced culture.

I'm therefore still waiting for one to land and for me to see it or at the very least hear about it and see it on every news broadcast going until then I'm sitting on the fence.

I've concocted a theory relating to the alien conspiracy.

Basically, if aliens are here they don't want us to know that they are here or they would land on the White House lawn and proclaim that they come in peace.

So it's safe to assume that they want their prescience to remain hidden, remember that to travel here the aliens must have a technology that we can only dream of, so what do these aliens do to keep their presence hidden?

They fly around at night with all their lights on! With their technological prowess you'd think that they'd have invented an off switch for their lights, maybe we can sort out some kind of technological exchange.

Many of theses mysterious "night lights" have been regularly reported in the remote areas of New Mexico and Nevada. It just happens that these locations are used for testing new weapons. The Edwards Air Force base in another remote area of central California is used for research and development of new aircraft. Plenty of "mysterious night lights ' to be seen there also :D

Archived