Aliens The disclosure project

Whose to say we can actually see or comprehend other life forms from other galaxies,would they live in our dimension?what if thier size isnt what we all see in feature films?

We can only see what our bodies permit,certain creatures on our own planet see, hear and communicate far differently to humans.

To be able to find something,you have to be able to look in the right place,with the right capabilities.....

Why would they want to come to a minor planet in an undistinguished solar system--a planet which its human inhabitants are doing their best to destroy and make uninhabitable anyway? Surely there must be much more interesting and profitable places for them to visit--if they exist in the first place.

maybe they put us here.............

There's been a couple of documentries on telly recentley which have left me in no doubt that they are already here. Both were full of evidence that we have nothing to worry about,they are friendly. One was called Close Encounters and the other one was something like ET the extra testical.

:hihi::hihi: thanks for making me chuckle there!

I too am a believer....

Many of theses mysterious "night lights" have been regularly reported in the remote areas of New Mexico and Nevada. It just happens that these locations are used for testing new weapons. The Edwards Air Force base in another remote area of central California is used for research and development of new aircraft. Plenty of "mysterious night lights ' to be seen there also :D

I'd make a suggestion then to the USAF, if they don't want their secret research projects to get noticed, build an of switch for their lights!

Whose to say we can actually see or comprehend other life forms from other galaxies,would they live in our dimension?what if thier size isnt what we all see in feature films?

We can only see what our bodies permit,certain creatures on our own planet see, hear and communicate far differently to humans.

To be able to find something,you have to be able to look in the right place,with the right capabilities.....

Do you believe in the afterlife and ghosts?

What about heaven and hell?

I'd make a suggestion then to the USAF, if they don't want their secret research projects to get noticed, build an of switch for their lights!

I dont think the Air Force care too much if people get curious about "night lights" or not. You cant get within ten miles of those places anyway. They are high security areas

They leave the unexplained lights to the fevered imaginations of the reporters from National Enquirer magazine :D

Check out timothy goods book above top secret loads of interesting reading in there.

Just one major incident that took place in our own back yard is the rendlesham forrest incident which was witnessed by many millitary personal some of which are part of the Disclosure Group Project , one of the officers even touched the craft.

What I find interesting in the so called alien craft sightings is that the craft usually conform to the recognised international convention on navigation lights.

Most sighting report that the craft were seen to have a red or orange light on one side and a green or blue light on the other. In nearly all the recently released MOD UFO reports the lights have been mentioned and in some of the video footage on the net they can clearly be seen.

It seems odd that aliens would go to such trouble at recognising our flying rules when they dont want to be detected. They could be rasta aliens I suppose but I would guess that they are really terrestrial experimental craft.

There have been lots of reports of triangular shaped craft since the 1990's which is around the time that the B-2 Spirit bomber was in development and yet none before that time. There are also lots of unmanned style drones that are used in air-force training and some that are also in use by the police but the details are fairly secret.

According to Eric Von Daniken book "Chariots of the Gods" God was an alien astronaut. Mind you, I would also say that if it sold 60 million copies and made me a millionaire.

The truth is out there but its mainly BS.

Archived