Is SF more strict than it used to be?

Can you supply me with a ticket number which hasn't got an answer please, which isn't a duplicate of a ticket which has been answered?

ALL tickets which aren't straightforward spam receive an answer. The only time that you aren't likely to receive an answer is if you have submitted your ticket either with an error in the return email address or if the answer is stopped by some form of spam filter.

In the past I've created various tickets about the SF been over zealous which are now no longer available.

Why are so many threads being removed and edited? Am I the last to know something?

Certainly less strict than it used to be IMHO having been on SF for what seems an eternity.

More posts, more users, more people wading in without any regard for the forum rules. Fewer users self policing?

Back in 2005 any trolling / bumping / abuse etc would have usually been reported to the mods.

They don't respond Medusa. Anyone will tell you that.

Then the anyone who tells you that has their wires crossed. I oversee the Helpdesk and our standard ticket response time is 48-72 hours, but all tickets which aren't duplicates do get answers.

In the past I've created various tickets about the SF been over zealous which are now no longer available.

They'd be available to me. If you can't provide me with any way of checking back on the tickets then complaining that you didn't get an answer is a bit like getting a sly dig in isn't it?

where you never get a response!

All tickets that are submitted and are genuine get a response. Only tickets that are abusive in nature are ignored without action.

If you have submitted a genuine ticket and not got a notification to state we have responded it has probably been sent to your spam e-mail folder. Unfortunately there isn't much we can do about that.

not been funny, but I've never had a response?

I've just checked, you have submitted two tickets which are still available. Both of these tickets have responses. Both responses were given in 24 hours of the ticket being created.

Archived