Is SF more strict than it used to be?

No need to get sarky Danot, this thread is going well so far, we dont want this one closing ;)

I dont think he is been sarky, but has a fair point.

The trouble with some posters that post in I'm bored section, get a little carried away when posting in discussions and seem to use it as a chat room taking things off topic all the time.

That must take up alot of the mods time.

Not everyone that has a complaint about moderating issues is out to cause trouble as you suggested. It's inevitable that some discussions will become heated at times simply because most users prefer to hold discussions on subjects other than what our favorite colour is or what we're having for tea.

I knew I shouldnt have got involved in this :hihi:

I am back to the part I like best....... to tell everyone I have just finished taking my trimmings down :hihi:

No need to get sarky Danot, this thread is going well so far, we dont want this one closing ;)
This is exactly what I mean. Why can't I get sarky if I believe it's warrented? I don't complain when I'm on the recieving end.. nor does anyone else come to that.

The trouble with some posters that post in I'm bored section, get a little carried away when posting in discussions and seem to use it as a chat room taking things off topic all the time.

I think there are enough people in general discussions that take most threads off topic as soon as they can, without laying the blame at the few posters that use the I'm bored section :roll:

Thats all I am saying on this anyway.

Example of this been....

I am back to the part I like best....... to tell everyone I have just finished taking my trimmings down :hihi:

This is exactly what I mean. Why can't I get sarky if I believe it's warrented? I don't complain when I'm on the recieving end.. nor does anyone else come to that.

Its fine on most threads but just going on past threads like this, it doesnt take a great deal to close them ;)

Sorry if I have caused you any offence ;)

One point to remember is that SF is not a public forum but a private one :).

so why is it, that countless times, a thread has been edited or modified by the mods for some reason, and then something along the lines of..

"Please remember, this is a public forum so keep... blah blah blah"

or "Please remember, this is a family forum, so keep... blah blah blah"

Archived