M code venue attercliffe

steiner

Some dreaded guy on the tills at tesco metro reccommended me and my boyfriend there for the bob marley tribute night

I'm concerned if the styles of bob marley will fit in with the warehouse rave vibe?

its not a night with just bob marley's music its about his influence in music as a hole and the conscious voice of Rastafari.

there is gonna be sum very big bass lines MC's and music for every one we hope

its not a night with just bob marley's music its about his influence in music as a hole and the conscious voice of Rastafari.

there is gonna be sum very big bass lines MC's and music for every one we hope

oh right cheers I was under the impression it would be. Didn't get much info from the guy that told me about it :)

The new Sheffield based record label Itchy Pig Records will be launching their new night on the 25th of Feb. They are keeping the DJs and artists to launch the event under lock and key, however this is sure to be a big one.

With the ethos of their nights being evolved around 'sweaty dance floor and very good music', their their motto being to push the boundaries of sound, you will sure find it hard not to have a good time.

These guys have had great reviews from around the globe with their releases from the label. Having co-run various events up and down the country, they are setting there marks here in Sheffield.

25th February, held at DLS (Dirty Little Secret), 7 Smithfield, Shalesmoor. If you love a good warehouse rave, your gonna love this one.

• 2 months later...

Archived