Life after death

I dont normally go in for hooky spooky stuff but that incident changed my life and my veiws on life too. I have a much more open mind these days :)

Are you open to the possibility that what you experienced occurred entirely in your head?

And don't you think that that is the most plausible explanation?

royal family!! brilliant!!

I often if there is life after death, and also wonder has anyone here on the forum "REALLY" had a near death experience and would like to tell us all.........

I have just stated my near death experiance above...is that not real enough for you.

Are you open to the possibility that what you experienced occurred entirely in your head?

And don't you think that that is the most plausible explanation?

Sure i am open minded enough for that but the scar on my right thigh is a constant reminder..

No. It's just your story. Sorry.

Fair enough, if that is the case, anyone who comes on here and states what they think is a near death experiance are all going to be just telling their "stories".

I am not saying it was a true near death experiance but it was very real "to me"

Fair enough, if that is the case, anyone who comes on here and states what they think is a near death experiance are all going to be just telling their "stories".

I am not saying it was a true near death experiance but it was very real "to me"

It sounds very like a near death experience to me, however I see no reason to believe it has anything to do with souls and afterlifes, it's just your brain coping with extremely odd circumstances.

Many of the symptoms of a near death experience can be reproduced using various things.

Archived