Life after death

Fair enough, if that is the case, anyone who comes on here and states what they think is a near death experiance are all going to be just telling their "stories".

I am not saying it was a true near death experiance but it was very real "to me"

I had a near death experience. I nearly died in 2003. No lights or bells.

I had an 'Out of body' experience when I was about three where I recall floating up to the ceiling and looking down on me.

The floating to a bright light through a tunnel is well documented, however no-one has actually come back and confirmed anything. Are you aware of Occam's Razor?

I take it my first wife, who died when she was 18, will be waiting for me when I die a ripe old age of 92. And will my 2nd wife who died at the age of 45 get on with my 18yr old wife? will they have a bedroom each? and will she be jealous if I spend the night with the 1st one? i'm pretty sure Mable (my 3rd wife, who died at the age of 84), will also want to see her 1st husband who died when he was 20, not sure what he'll think of her now though? If we're not careful, heaven is going to turn into one big brothel.

By definition, there is no life after death.

Its a shame nobody ever came back from the dead to let us know how they are keeping. Heaven must be packed solid by now. People who claim to be able to pass messages from the dead make me laugh. This is simply lying to the bereaved family or friends for money, preying on peoples heart strings. In my opinion the only part of us that lives on is in other living peoples memories.

I take it my first wife, who died when she was 18, will be waiting for me when I die a ripe old age of 92. And will my 2nd wife who died at the age of 45 get on with my 18yr old wife? will they have a bedroom each? and will she be jealous if I spend the night with the 1st one? i'm pretty sure Mable (my 3rd wife, who died at the age of 84), will also want to see her 1st husband who died when he was 20, not sure what he'll think of her now though? If we're not careful, heaven is going to turn into one big brothel.

By definition, there is no life after death.

God will provide. There will be a rota for situations such as yours. He will even have a system for ensuring that children spend equal time with divorced and separated parents. There will be CAFCASS Angels in Heaven to sort it all out.

If there are any parents or priests that have abused children in their care and they have confessed, then god will ensure that all can live hapily together once again.

I had a near death experience. I nearly died in 2003. No lights or bells.

I had an 'Out of body' experience when I was about three where I recall floating up to the ceiling and looking down on me.

The floating to a bright light through a tunnel is well documented, however no-one has actually come back and confirmed anything. Are you aware of Occam's Razor?

I am vaguely aware of Occams Razor... Is it something to do with the theologian William of Ockham?

Archived