Australian Floods Appeal

settle down its not new orleans , anyway If things get really bad the wealthy muslim countrys will help out as they always do in times of trouble:suspect:

Are you kidding? People from the middle east will be flocking to Australia - afterall, their boats can now get them 80kms further inland. (HUH, who said that??)

Nice to see compassion in fellow humans :loopy: This is a major disaster, much more than the poxy puddle of a flood we had here, so why stupid comments?!

Agent orange some people are just immature idiots their brains are wired incorrectly unfortunately there a more than a few on SF.

Agent orange some people are just immature idiots their brains are wired incorrectly unfortunately there a more than a few on SF.

You are quite right. It really angers me to see such remarks, especially when people have died or lost everything. Although, you can guarantee, the same people making the remarks would be the first to moan if the rest of the world didn't take their plight seriously.

The pictures on TV are shocking. It does make me wonder what is happening when we see extremes of weather all over the world now.

It makes you wonder how human beings can keep calm and carry on, but we know that the human spirit is amazing and I hope that all those over there in Australia are pulling together to help each other . I am sure they are.

Lets hope that all you Sheffield Forummers on here get to hear from your family and friends as soon as possible to put your minds at rest.

I have good friends in Brisbane, what they are going through at the minute is terrible.

They have no power, people looting and have the agonising wait to find out if people they are close too have been found yet as the towns they were in are under water.

For people to come on this thread and try to make light of what they are going through is truly disgusting.

Stay safe x

what about nature then

covering an area the size of Germany and France put together

i wonder why the entire United Kingdom has never been flooded like this before, be good to see the Queen in a cheep seaside rubber dingy, and the whole of the Houses of Parliament sunk like the Titanic, we can only dream

Archived