Australian Floods Appeal

thanks bambang that just leaves you with 199 million left from the donation of 200million the oz gov just gave you .the gall of these third world muppets beggers belief.

Are you joking?

Indonesia had floods and a tsunami and an earthquake of 7.5 in 2010.

I feel sickened by your post.

how rediculous can you be? we are talking about BILLIONS of dollars. Even converted, that is still BILLIONDS of pounds!

Are you dumb? we borrow BILLIONS each month as the goverment spent more then it earns, whos going to bale us out?

more people have been killed here in the Philippines in the last couple of weeks in southern Leyte and Samar than in Australia - but I bet none of you will be aware of that. I bet it wasn't reported in the UK at all - not even a single column inch. 50 gooks getting messed up by a landslide following heavy rains happens so often, it doesn't make the international news.

http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_asia/2011-01-13/754416777389.html

Sustained heavy rain and floods in the central and southern Philippines have killed 42 people and damaged crops and infrastructure worth more than 23 million dollars.

Most of the dead either drowned or were buried by mudslides. Five people, including three fishermen, are still missing.

Floods and landslides have displaced nearly 400-thousand people.

more people have been killed here in the Philippines in the last couple of weeks in southern Leyte and Samar than in Australia - but I bet none of you will be aware of that. I bet it wasn't reported in the UK at all - not even a single column inch. 50 gooks getting messed up by a landslide following heavy rains happens so often, it doesn't make the international news.

http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_asia/2011-01-13/754416777389.html

Sustained heavy rain and floods in the central and southern Philippines have killed 42 people and damaged crops and infrastructure worth more than 23 million dollars.

Most of the dead either drowned or were buried by mudslides. Five people, including three fishermen, are still missing.

Floods and landslides have displaced nearly 400-thousand people.

nearly 500 killed in brazil floods this week as well:roll:

I 'm over in oz south of brisbane at the moment ,just listening to the radio "abc "this morning they were talking about the skills shortage and lack of trades people they'll be after the clean up opperation and how the state gov are thinking about bringing in temporary work visa's in ,and uk nationals would proberly get precedence....so if you're thinking of escaping the cold

Are you joking?

Indonesia had floods and a tsunami and an earthquake of 7.5 in 2010.

no i'm serious australia gave over $1 billion in tsunami relief .over$ 850 million went to indonesia.the corupt ex president suharto and family are worth $16 billion alone are you joking or what?.oz service men and women lost their lives helping in banda aceh during tsunami relief

Archived