Best place for kickboxing

keelz78

My ten year old son wants to start kickboxing, does anyone know of anywhere in sheffield i can take him which is good.

There are a myriad of good kickboxing clubs in Sheffield.

I notice a few people reply to you and quote "wicker camp" which actually practise Muay Thai and NOT Kickboxing .

For kickboxing, there are several places that do a good junior program.

http://www.kapapsheffield.co.uk have a thriving junior class .

Marsdens All Styles are a very good outfit for kids classes and I'd recommend them wholeheartedly for that age group. What I find really cool about Marsden's is that the 2 Marsden brothers who run the club train their kids (theres quite a few between them LOL) and even their dad (the Grandfather for the kids) who is over 60 and holds a Black Belt 2nd Dan even gets involved in the coaching!!!

http://www.marsdensallstyles.co.uk

My own kickboxing club AFK do a small kids group but I dont advertise it . I deliberately keep it small as I believe in perfection of technique (which isnt everyone's cup of tea if you just want to do it for fun).

Try

.sheffieldkickboxingclub.co.uk

They do private lessons and kids classes, really friendly classes and excellent trainers I have trained with them for over 3 years now. Or call Farhad on 07775 914155

Id agree with Kru Fairtex but hey what do i know im biased :hihi:

Really though we do get a lot of one on one time from all the trainers and assistant trainers. Everyone gets on and the best guys are always out there winning matches on shows ;) Top club is AFK

Muay Thai is Kickboxing.

Kickboxing is not Muay Thai.

Discuss.

A square is a rectangle, a rectangle isnt a square.

IMHO muay thai > kickboxing.

Though I'm no good at either :D

But if we do some "scientific" comparisons: Look at Ong Bak vs Kickboxer.

Thats your argument right there.

Archived