Can anyone recommend a place with a good mosh pit?

bobbie

Whut?

Maybe if you've gone to see a thrash or death metal band or something but certainly not for the normal club night. There isn't usually a mosh pit in corp when i've been, I think everyone is making it sound rougher than it is. The odd bit of headbanging but if people start slamming themselves into each other they're usually given a wide berth with a few shared looks between people "look at that nobhead".

Then again I'm usually in the main room, there could be massacres going on upstairs for all I know.

Beleive it or not, they have a seperate room for the mosh pit....

Whut?

Maybe if you've gone to see a thrash or death metal band or something but certainly not for the normal club night. There isn't usually a mosh pit in corp when i've been, I think everyone is making it sound rougher than it is. The odd bit of headbanging but if people start slamming themselves into each other they're usually given a wide berth with a few shared looks between people "look at that nobhead".

Then again I'm usually in the main room, there could be massacres going on upstairs for all I know.

What day do you usually go?

I'm there regular on Friday and there's usually a pit in the main downstairs room.

2005!! Saturday night downstairs in the Casbah. The DJ would play Song 2 (Blur) Into The Valley (The Skids) Teenspirit (Nirvana) Baggy Trousers (Madness) etc....

The place would be an absolute sauna, walls dripping wet, carnage every where, MOSH PIT HEAVEN!! Then the DJ would say something like "Let's bring the f**king roof down" and it was the best night out you could ever imagine. Me and my mates used to live in the place.

I'm there regular on Friday and there's usually a pit in the main downstairs room.

Usually saturday if I go, been a few times on friday too.

I don't think I've ever seen any moshing that has lasted more than a couple of songs. People have a bit of a headbang and dance around, whatever all the time but that seems to be as violent as it gets most of the time I remember.

Then again.

I don't think i've ever remembered past about 1am in the corporation :hihi::loopy:

• 4 weeks later...

Yep I always see a pit on a friday - thats when I make a break to the bar! Doesn't bode well for someone who is only slightly taller than 5ft!

Usually saturday if I go, been a few times on friday too.

I don't think I've ever seen any moshing that has lasted more than a couple of songs. People have a bit of a headbang and dance around, whatever all the time but that seems to be as violent as it gets most of the time I remember.

Then again.

I don't think i've ever remembered past about 1am in the corporation :hihi::loopy:

Not on a Saturday, it's **** rock and 80s hair metal. On Friday and Mondays it usually kicks off nicely both in the main room and the small room.

Archived