Wedding Cravats

Hi there,

We are in search of 5 mens cravats in a thyme / celadon / sage green colour for our wedding later this year.

We're having trouble finding any to match our colour scheme so any help is much appreciated!

Willing to pay and can collect.

Thank you!!

Thanks!

Someone has offered to make them for us but it worked out at about £24 per cravat which we thought was a bit steep considering they will only wear them once?!

Not thought about dyeing them as still think we might struggle to find the exact colour (I'd never even heard of celadon?!).

Could be an option though - as could eBay??!!

Thanks again!

Thanks!

Someone has offered to make them for us but it worked out at about £24 per cravat which we thought was a bit steep considering they will only wear them once?!

Not thought about dyeing them as still think we might struggle to find the exact colour (I'd never even heard of celadon?!).

Could be an option though - as could eBay??!!

Thanks again!

Hi there,

I work for wedding dress shops in South Yorkshire. I can make them for a total of £50 plus fabric which would be around an extra £15. I would need something to go on to match up the colour and live in Rotherham.

Let me know if I can be of any help :)

Pauline

Many thanks for all your replies - looks like there are a few options after all which is a big relief!!

Will look into things a bit further and may well be in touch again!

If anyone else has any ideas or can offer to help, please let me know too!!

Thank you!!

Archived