Wedding Cravats

• 3 months later...

Hi Hipster

Would you mind letting me know who the original quote for £24 was from? We need some silk cravats making and have just discovered that the place we thought was going to do them doesn't actually do the traditional cravats that you tie yourself. We're panicking slightly as the wedding's in 6 weeks!

If anyone else knows where we can get some made, I'd be really greatful. I've found a website but am a bit nervous about ordering things online when there's a strict deadline.

Thanks

I want a pre-tied cravat sewing pattern to make them myself to match the waistcoats that I am making too .... if anyone has a pattern I could copy or an old cravat to "dismantle" and copy it would be most appreciated :D

Thanks in advance

Angi

Hi Hipster

Would you mind letting me know who the original quote for £24 was from? We need some silk cravats making and have just discovered that the place we thought was going to do them doesn't actually do the traditional cravats that you tie yourself. We're panicking slightly as the wedding's in 6 weeks!

If anyone else knows where we can get some made, I'd be really greatful. I've found a website but am a bit nervous about ordering things online when there's a strict deadline.

Thanks

Pronuptia (but the one in Manchester not Sheffield).

In the end we found some in Debenhams - slightly different colour but sage green enough and I dont think they need to be an exact match!

We got a bargain too as they were half price at just £10 each, result!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived