Speed camera warners can be prosecuted.

If you think it's unfair drivers are traceable you need to hand your license in, you're not mature enough to drive.

Straw man alert!!!!:loopy:

Don't try to put words in my mouth pedal boy.

You made the comment re CCTV and bank robbers in response to the post re hidden cameras.

I'm all in favour of ALL road users being traceable. Especially red light jumping cyclists.

Are you prepared to have a registration mark on your hi viz, lycra boy?

Straw man alert!!!!:loopy:

Don't try to put words in my mouth pedal boy.

You made the comment re CCTV and bank robbers in response to the post re hidden cameras.

I'm all in favour of ALL road users being traceable. Especially red light jumping cyclists.

Are you prepared to have a registration mark on your hi viz, lycra boy?

If you want compulsory registration for bikes then lobby for it. It'll be a waste of your time because RLJing by cyclists causes hardly any accidents, and compulsory registration will never happen.

Speeding drivers aren't "trapped" by hidden cameras, they get fined because they're anti-social idiots.

This is the chilling new super speed camera heading for Britain’s roads – which can catch motorists committing five different offences at the same time.

The ASSET camera can film inside a vehicle and see if the driver is wearing a seatbelt and can also measure distances between cars to identify tailgating.

http://www.personallyyours.co.uk/number-plates-news/the-chilling-new-super-speed-camera-heading-britains-roads/

Apology accepted.

errr im sorry, but you quoted ANPR NOT the ASSET camera, so i will accept YOUR apology, thats if you are man enough to admit when you are wrong, tho i seriously doubt it!!!

errr im sorry, but you quoted ANPR NOT the ASSET camera, so i will accept YOUR apology, thats if you are man enough to admit when you are wrong, tho i seriously doubt it!!!

The claim was made that cameras can't detect anything other than speeding.

This is wrong:

http://www.kable.co.uk/road-cameras-five-traffic-offences-speeding-04nov10

Call them whatever you like, they can still detect a number of offences.

And stop getting shrill and insulting.

Archived