Would you grass up the people who poked Camilla?

Like the London tube bombers for instance.

I'm sure plotting to blow up public transportation systems and building bombs are crimes, so yes. You arrest them after they have plotted and built bombs, and you also have evidence then.

You don't wait until the very end of their plans to arrest them, no.

It's not even a fair comparison to throwing a bin at a car. One is murder and terrorism, the other is public affray.

So I suppose Ian Tomlinson only had himself to blame really for being on the streets of London during the G20 riots.

You like hyperbole. It's not a fair comparison at all.

Firstly, the police killed this man. He wasn't in a car. He didn't have paint thrown at him. I could write the deviations endlessly. The only way the comparison would work is if Ian Tomlinson was told not to drive through a crowd of rioting people who hated Ian Tomlinson, and then ignored them to drive through in a car with the window down shouting "Hello, I'm Ian Tomlinson". Did this happen? No.

You like hyperbole. It's not a fair comparison at all.

Firstly, the police killed this man. He wasn't in a car. He didn't have paint thrown at him. I could write the deviations endlessly. The only way the comparison would work is if Ian Tomlinson was told not to drive through a crowd of rioting people who hated Ian Tomlinson, and then ignored them to drive through in a car with the window down shouting "Hello, I'm Ian Tomlinson". Did this happen? No.

Sorry, are you saying there was prior hate and that HRH should deviate from his plans because of them threatening to become violent?

I would turn them in! Just shows how disrespectful people are these days, if this had happened in America, to a president, they would've been shot! I hope they find everyone of them and use some old law that means they get beheaded/ rest of life in tower!

are you saying there was prior hate and that HRH should deviate from his plans because of them threatening to become violent?

What is "prior hate"? They hated him before he turned up in his luxury car? It's hard to answer because i don't know if they hated him or not. What do you think?

What is "prior hate"? They hated him before he turned up in his luxury car? It's hard to answer because i don't know if they hated him or not. What do you think?

By that point they were "attacking" any symbol of authority, capitalism or establishment (amongst others), so it's moot really, there was premeditated intent.

Archived