Would you grass up the people who poked Camilla?

I assume that you would not have been unhappy if the royal couple had been injured by the protestors throwing bins, paint and poking pieces of wood through the car windows.

Not at all. I have nothing against Charles personally. Camilla's a bit of an annoying upper class twit with all the trappings (foxhunting, lifelong Tory etc.) but I certainly don't dislike her enough to wish her harm. What I really don't like is the institution they represent. Poking them with sticks obviously isn't going to change anything (except perhaps the level of competence among those reponsible for Royal security).

Yes I would grass them up, in fact the reward offered to other students to urge them to grass on these scum balls should be free tuition.

Agree with you I would grass them up straightaway if I knew who they were. Someone will recognise them and tell the tale..

If Joe Scroggins from Rotherham poked Tracy Slackbutt from Doncaster with a stick does anyone think the police would take a blind bit of notice?

How many man hours are being wasted over someone poking someone else with a stick? Haven't they got murderers to find?

If Joe Scroggins from Rotherham poked Tracy Slackbutt from Doncaster with a stick does anyone think the police would take a blind bit of notice?

How many man hours are being wasted over someone poking someone else with a stick? Haven't they got murderers to find?

Good point well made.

Archived